Friday, February 25, 2011

10. The tenth blog anniversary

I started this blog at 0, a few months ago. While I still have a lot of topics I plan to cover, I wanted to pause this week and ask you, my 6 readers: what topics would you like me to cover? What aspects, big or small, of investment you find interesting, or baffling, or just crazy? Use the comments below to voice your opinion, and thanks!


This blog is pretty young, and I'm not sure how many people read it, if at all. But even if there are no comments to this post, I won't be deterred :-) 

Next week: Entitlement and why it will wreck havoc in your finances. 

3 comments:

  1. 1 of 6... what an honor...

    Keep on with the good job and don't give up

    In general, I'd like to read practical recommendations (like how to split the pie or DOs and DON'Ts) or mathematical background for these recommendations

    ReplyDelete
  2. How about a posting re: how to pick a mutual fund and when a good time to buy them might be?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the feedback guys! I'll incorporate these into future columns. All good questions...

    ReplyDelete